Skip to main content

Change of Address Form

May contain: text

It is very important that the District be notified of any change to customer contact information. If you are a current water/sewer customer and have recently moved, or would like to update your contact information will us, please complete the Change of Address Form and submit it to District staff.

 *by providing your email address you agree to recieve special District correspondence.

Note: We encourage our customers to provide contact phone numbers so that they may be quickly contacted in the event of an emergency.

Name changes must be reflected on recorded deeds. Accounts are property specific and must match what is listed with the county recorded APN.

There was a problem saving your submission. Please try again later.
Please wait while your submission is being saved...
Thank you, your submission has been received.