Skip to main content

New Property Owner

Welcome to Our Community!

If you have purchased a home in the Groveland/ Big Oak Flat area, the District will require a copy of the recorded deed to establish your new water/sewer service. Please contact our District office as soon as possible at (209) 962-7161.

Please note: If the address on your deed does not reflect the address to which you would like your monthly bill sent, you will need to supply District staff with your desired contact information.

Please explore the rest of our site for more information regarding District policies, and billing procedures.