To receive a Dog Park permit you will need to bring a completed Dog Park Application (available here or at our Administration office) evidence of current rabies vaccinations, county license for each dog to be registered and a check or cash in the amount of $25.00 to our Administration office at 18966 Ferretti Rd.Dog Park Application.pdf
DOG PARK RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All users are required to obtain a Dog Park Permit from the GCSD Administration Office prior to entry.
- Owners must cleanup their dog’s waste and dispose it in the provided trash receptacles.
- Dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the Dog Park
- Owners must carry a leash and leash their dog at the first sign of aggression.
- Dogs must wear collars which display their current rabies tag and dog license.
- Owners must keep their dog in view and under control at all times. Owners are responsible for any injury or damage to property, other dogs, or the public.
- Owners must leave unhealthy dogs and those in heat at home.
- Owners are recommended to not let puppies under six months of age use the Dog Park.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult when using the Dog Park.
- Dog treats are permitted; please refrain from bringing other food items into the Dog Park.
- All state, county, and GCSD ordinances will be enforced.